Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fall, I wish I knew how to quit you


Well, it's December 3rd.

Last night I made some spectacularly glittery Christmas cards.

I packed up the pumpkins.

And I went out and developed a whole bunch of fall pictures!

The kiosk at Walgreens was quite tied up, so I didn't even print out my Christmas banner pictures!

Nope, I just developed these fall pictures.

I also bought some Martha Stewart glitter and texted Cody the good news.

Then I bought him a baby polar bear toy in an attempt to soften the blow.

Cody doesn't seem to like glitter....or how it covers our floor....or the back porch....or some of our dirty dishes...

Ahem, so here's fall.

I took these at Petit Jean all the way back in October.


And here's Sara and Chad's puppy, Zoe! This was November 1 and she was still tiny!
And this is Cody's car that we bought back in November. I didn't want to talk about it too much because I was afraid I'd jinx us somehow. Plus, it's orange. Cody picked that out.

But he's already given himself a flat tire, so what's the harm now?

These are from November 11, when I had the day off for Veteran's Day.

These are the projects I finished (I don't know what's going on with the flash).


Downtown.

In front of the ball park.



My 'garden.' I

My 'garden.' II
And here's our basket for November:


This is my front door.

Ta-da!

Laine, please be impressed with my amazing decorations.

Thank you.

No comments: