Monday, November 30, 2009

They grow up so quickly.

I took this picture at Thanksgiving:


It's a lot like the one I took back on Christmas in 2007:

Spencer just keeps growing. Never mind the impossible fact that he was once small enough to be carried around on his mom's hip--I can't get over how we were the same height when I started dating Cody!

It shouldn't surprise me. This is Levi and Mom on Christmas day last year.

Levi was once baby-sized:

Now look at him:


I've known Levi for a while, so I'm used to him growing and changing over the years. But still! He was under 5' until 2003. Crazy.

What I'm trying to say is this: I dislike you guys.

Seriously.

Enjoy reaching the stuff on top shelves for the rest of your stinking charmed, tall lives.

I feel bitter today. Sorry.

I'm not sorry. I'm going to make you reach and carry things for me.

Love,

Your Really Bitter and Short Sister(in-law)

No comments: