Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vacation, Day 2

Day 1.

One of the loveliest Saturday mornings I've ever had.

I love fences like this.

What did I say about being prepared?
Beach towel.
Beach book.
And the DayQuil my beautiful friends bought me the night before is working like a drunk, drunk charm.

Jeff and Brad are just lounging around.
The view from my towel.

Jeff was even more prepared than I and bought a beach umbrella!

Then we went to an outlet mall and I forgot my camera.

But I ate gelato and went shopping and enjoyed myself.

Then we went out to eat seafood that night.

First, we had to take a picture of the boys.

Then we took a picture of the girls.
And yes, Brook is holding the tie to the jacket Jessi bought that afternoon.
Then we went to some place called the Crab Shack.

Their chicken strips were delicious.

No comments: