Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vacation, Day 1

Here are my vacation pictures!

I bought 2 disposable cameras and took them on the trip instead of my normal camera.

I thought of sand and salt water and travel and I was scared.

So the 'real' camera stayed at home.

Plus, I love the fact that disposable cameras are wrapped like candy bars.

You don't have to focus anything.

You just have to make to have enough light.

Fit everything into the viewfinder's box.

Click.

Pictures.

Simply beautiful.

So here is my adventure.

This some time Friday morning.
We've been in the car for over 5 hours.
I am growing sicker by the minute.
I am determined to have a good vacation.

3:30 p.m.
We arrive at our glorious destination and the vacation begins.
Please note that I am wearing a bathing suit cover up, and that I made sure to carry the beach bag Alana gave me. I chose it because it is green, and is a real beach bag.
And my beach towel is in there.
I was way prepared for this.


AND HERE IS THE OCEAN!!!!!
Is this not absolutely beautiful?!

And here are my friends with the ocean!

We can hardly believe we made it.

I love the sand.
I love the ocean.
I love the sky.

No comments: