Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Morning time


Good morning!

Yes, I know it's a little early.

For the past few weeks, I've been taking Cody to work by 7 a.m.

Then I scoot on over to my work. Usually, I'll put on make up in the car and sit in my office in a stupor.

But today there's actual work to do.

So I thought I'd say "hello" and then do that.

I didn't post yesterday.

I had lots of work to do and not a lot to say.

But I thought I should at least say something.

So:

I went to a wedding this weekend and it was lovely.

This is our last week to get up so early.

I have a decorative pumpkin on my front steps because we are in October!

I got my flu shot last night and can still move my arm in spite of it.

Figs. They're in season. I bought some at Whole Foods last night.

It turns out I really like figs. We ate some for dessert last night after a meal of frozen pizza.



I think that's all I have.

I hope your week is going well.

No comments: