Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New toy + new project

So. I just decided that this is what I'm going to do this weekend:

I'm going to take a disc of these pictures to some store.











And I'm going to print copies.

I haven't decided if I want 4X6 or 5X7s yet.

Probably 5X7.

I need a picture of Dallas, another of Sara, maybe another one of Levi, and maybe that one of Laine with Mom and Grandmother.

(I also need pictures of our friends and Cody's family. But all in due time.)

Then I'm going to sew these pictures onto ribbons. Probably one or 2 lengths.

I have a lot of wide ribbon to choose from.

I don't know if I want to be cute and hand stitch them with colored embroidery thread, or if I want to use a sewing machine (yes, you can totally sew paper things with a sewing machine--Martha Stewart Living does it all the time).

I'm leaning heavily toward hand stitching with the colored thread.

If only someone could tell me why I have embroidery thread in the first place.

Then I'm going to hang these in the hallway.

And the dining room.

'Twill be lovely.

You are my witness.

No comments: