Friday, September 11, 2009

Hi there.

So. My wedding anniversary was great! Third time's the charm. I received tons of well wishes from lovely people, Cody had Starbucks waiting for me when he picked me up, and when I came to work Thursday, I had even more sweet comments from friends and family.

So, if you said anything nice, or just hit the Like option on facebook: thank you. I like it when people get as excited about my marriage as I do.

And I know you're just checking in on this thing to hear stories about Cody.

He's quite enigmatic. And fascinating. And bearded.

Anyway, here's a picture that shows how my ring stacks up against Mom's and the girls'.

Left to right: Mom, Jen, Laine, and Sara

This was taken last Christmas, so now Sara has a wedding band to go with her engagement ring. I didn't have a 'real' engagement ring (I'm a bigger fan of wedding bands), Laine opted to just have her engagement ring serve as the wedding band, and Mom's engagement ring and wedding band have long been soldered.

Yay for our rings! I love them.

And that's really all I've got to say. I had a nice time and now I'm sick. You know that allergy/head and chest congestion that you, your neighbor, and everyone else you know has? Yeah, I have that too.

But I have lovely weekend plans, and I'm going to use this slow day to rearrange and update some stuff on my blog. I'll just be cleaning up some links.

And it's time for a new header, but I don't have a worthy replacement.

Soon, though. Soon.

And one last glorious announcement:

One of my zinnias will have bloomed by the time I get home from work.

I know I just made your day.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Laine said...

Some kind of zinnia picture would make a nice header!