Wednesday, August 12, 2009

To my lovely parents:

I hope you're having a wonderful anniversary!


This is one of my favorite pictures of you.

I hope the last 31 years have been fun. You guys usually look like you're having fun together, and I strive for that.

Y'all seem like you're really good at finding things to do together, and then doing them well.

Like painting.

And building.

And making flower beds.

And raising kids (not that I would be biased).

And making lists.

You're both lovely and I hope you have a lovely time.

I'm about to make your card.

I love you.

Happy, happy, happy anniversary!

1 comment:

Mom2Four said...

Thank you, Sweetheart. I am looking forward to my card from you because I know that you always put a lot of thought and COLOR into it. Being around you guys makes us happy! Thanks again for our blog. See you soon.