Monday, August 24, 2009

Last weekend

I realized a while ago that I don't tell you about my weekends anymore. I'm not sure why I stopped, but I did.

Our weekends consist of usually doing the same thing over and over: see one or both of the families, maybe see some friends, buy some groceries, do some housecleaning, maybe take a nap.

Blah blah blah.

But last weekend was nice. It wasn't particularly eventful or productive, but it was a lovely weekend after a strange and stressful week.

Here are the only things that really stuck in my mind:
  • I wore dresses and felt pretty.
  • We went to the family restaurant and saw about half of Cody's family.
  • We had Sunday dinner with Cody's family
  • We both go to hold baby Egan, who tried to eat Cody's glasses
  • We slept in and took naps
  • On Saturday evening, I woke Cody up and we walked down to this bridge that goes over the train tracks and took some pictures





And then I apparently had some difficulty with the end of this roll of film.
Here's Cody, being handsome and looking over the railing at some trains.
You know, just being bearded and husky and thoughtful....

....and there's our newly repaired kitchen sink drain on the left.
Just pretend it's artistic.


I still feel happy just thinking about.
It was the perfect summery weekend.

No comments: