Monday, August 24, 2009

June 27, 2009

I finally developed film!

These pictures are old.

Here are the rest of my pictures that I took on the afternoon of June 27, the day of Sara and Chad's Iowa reception.


Here's Chad's niece, Jayda.
She's sleeping on Mom.
She's 3 months old in this picture, which means she's probably doubled in size since this.

You may have already noticed, but I liked the windmills.

I liked them a lot.

This is the cake at Sara and Chad's reception.

During the middle of the party, Cody and I left and took a little walk through the downtown area.
Here's a creepy-looking entrance.

This place was packed!
And stayed that way for hours.
We met a ton of people and heard some nice stories about how great Chad's family is.
I always enjoy that.
I just wish I'd taken a picture of the incredible spread of food.
Oh man.

I actually took this on June 28.
The morning we were going to leave, I looked out of the hotel window.
There was this rabbit, just looking at me!

They seem to have a lot of animals in Iowa.

No comments: