Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello there

Hello.

How are you?

I'm fine. The weekend was lovely. We slept a lot and did some baking and got some pictures on the living room wall. We have some attractive families.

We learned that just because you can make a pear cobbler doesn't mean you should.

I wore dresses and felt pretty.

We walked a lot of places.

I have two rolls of film that need to be developed.

I don't even know what all is on there! I know there are pictures from Iowa, Sara's birthday, a bunny rabbit, and another birthday party. Maybe several birthday parties.


This is actually a picture that Laine took a couple of weekends ago when we were celebrating Sara's birthday. It cracks me up every time.

Which reminds me: on Saturday, I made Cody buy me some Starbucks and amble through Hobby Lobby with me. I didn't buy anything, but it was nice to look. He was a very dutiful and valiant husband and looked far less miserable than the other men in the store.

I informed him later that we'd been on a date.

Also, I finally saw how an ignition interlock device works, and it was incredibly cool. I'm not even joking, I've been wanting to see one for a while now.

You learn something new every day.

Awesome.

No comments: