Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy list

It's Friday, the weekend is very nearly here, and I'm thinking about all kinds of things that make me smile.

Here are some of those things:

1. I'm pretty much dressed like a man. And I look great.

2. My allergies were nasty yesterday, so I camped out on my couch for the entire day. I slept, I read, I watched a movie, and I looked like trash. I was thoroughly unproductive, and then Cody brought me some Starbucks. It was a lovely sick day, and now I feel tons better.

3. Kristin McMurry's etsy store. I don't even know this person! But Laine knows a relative of hers, or they worked together once, or something. It's not important. What's important is that her stuff is supercool and candy is predominately featured in her work.

4. Candy.

5. Cake.
Cakes I've helped make.

Cakes others have made.
(No matter how creepy this may seem, I love this picture!
And yes, the birthday girl did get an Elmo eyeball. How special!)

Cakes you buy.


And ice cream cake and cupcakes!

6. The menu for this website:

Is that not the happiest thing ever?! It has birds, it has color, and it's pretty. Instant happiness!

7. The way peach slices and blueberries look together. So pretty. I'm eating them now. Also, I wanted the list to seem good and biblical, so I just had to have a seventh item.

I hope you have a lovely, superhappy weekend!

No comments: