Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This, that, and the other

Hello. We're nearly halfway through the week.

And I'm mostly just posting this for the sake of doing something.

I'm wearing this dress today in observance of Duggar Day.

But I'm wearing glasses, and my hair is cuter than it is in this picture. So I feel pretty, which is always nice.

Mozart's really grown since this picture was taken. I like having my picture taken with Mo. He's enormous.

I'm including this picture of Cody with our friend Jessi because it's cute and nonsensical.

I think it's time for another 'conversations out of context' post. I haven't been compiling one, though, so I'll be relying strictly on memory.

I apologize now for misquoting you. Look for the post itself in a day or so.

I never thought I'd say this, but I wish I had more potted plants. I may do something about that soon.

The library basement sale is this weekend. The sale will be in the basement of the Main Library in Little Rock.

As always, hardbacks are $1 and paperbacks are 50¢.

10-4, Friday and Saturday
1-4, Sunday

There are fantastic deals to discover.

I'm not sure when we'll make it out there, but it will happen at some point this weekend because one of our favorite hobbies seems to include carrying lots of old books in boxes.

I you're having a nice afternoon.

No comments: