Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jen and Laine: Compare and Contrast

We share siblings...
and parents....
and field trip destinations, along with a love of books that borders on obsessive and dorky...
we also share Square Book t-shirts like the ones being modeled here.
But we have different tastes in jewelry....
and flower girls (Laine's is above. Jen's is below.)

We posed the same, but the end result was pretty different.
I may not have picked the best pictures to highlight this fact, but we are married to very different men.
Robert, husband of Laine, with a rice steamer. Cody, husband of Jen, with a sandwich maker.

Next time, I think I should just do a montage of how great Cody and Robert look with beards. And how all the girls in our family have pretty different hair styles (I really wish I had access to some older pictures.)

No comments: