Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Desire to Panic is So Strong

We just got this email:

The water has been turned off so the bathrooms are not useable. Don't know how long this will last. No warning this was being done.


Of all the things to freak out about (I'm about to encounter some insurance nastiness, Cody had a job interview this morning and he hasn't called me, my hair literally looks like a nest), I'm going with this one. Really, it's the little everyday things that are the most important. I really want to brush my teeth now. I've been trying to do it every day after lunch. Now there is no water and we don't know when it's coming back. I just finished a can of Mt. Dew.......


1 comment:

Jen said...

Update: Good news is that I know how to get a handle on the insurance thing. The bad news is that we still don't have any running water and I am kind of starting to feel the need to potty.