Tree pollen: none
Mold: no report (I'm guessing 'high')
Weed: very high
This is where it gets interesting
Grass: moderate (but it will apparently jump down to 'low' tomorrow)
Weed: moderate (but will spike to 'high' tomorrow)
Mold: no report (it's probably 'high')
What can we learn from this? A few things:
- Mold is going to kill us all.
- Because mold is going to kill us all, some people should start measuring the levels in their cities.
- Apparently the Weather Channel is not on top of everything (yet).
- Pollen levels can fluctuate wildly from day to day.
- The Weather Channel color-codes allergen levels along the same lines of National Terror Security Levels, or just, you know, live doppler radar.
- Vinegar probably won't solve any of your allergy woes.